Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hellboy 2 & Daily Sketch

First off, the daily sketch. I spent about a half hour tops on this. Its in my pocket sized sketch book, I sketched it at work:




I've been having problems recently drawing decent profile faces, so I did this to get back into the swing of it. I might have a few more of these as daily sketches for practice.

Okay, now onto more movie talk. I saw Hellboy 2 last night, it was a lot of fun. I like how the sequel got into the world and lives of the non-humans, and we saw the bonds between all the characters since time wasn't wasted in having to introduce each character.
As always, Selma Blair is gorgeous as ever. I think the Princess in the movie may have been Gweneth Paltrow, she looked an awful lot like her, but she was heavily covered in elf makeup... or at least I assume her race was elvish. If you want a silly action movie, Hellboy 2 might be for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment