Monday, December 9, 2013

Support Living Artists T-Shirt and Screen Printing

Just finished printing off another silkscreen t-shirt for my Etsy Shop. This “Support Living Artists” shirt is flying off to Maine.

I thought some people curious about screen printing might like a peek at the process behind it. The press here is a home made four color press, but I’m only using one color for this tee.
If you’d like your own Support Living Artists t-shirt, you can buy one from my Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/jacosta Only $10 in the US.






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, Jesse. Anyway, do you mass produce shirts for each design? I guess it will increase the value if you make a smaller number for each. Call it another kind of marketing strategy. However, there’s always an increase in one’s self-worth if they don’t share a similar design with others.

    Tracy @MetroPrintedProducts.com

    ReplyDelete