Sunday, April 14, 2013

Figure Drawing Group

This weekend I was very excited to go to a figure drawing session at Allied Arts in Richland, WA. I've been really trying to find the pulse of the artist community in my new city. Glad I came across the info on their website.

I hadn't drawn in a figure drawing group in ten years. Surprisingly I never found any groups for it in Spokane. Well, luckily there is a once a month meeting here! Everybody was warm and welcoming, though mostly older than me. I was asked to join the allied artists and become a member, and potentially show my work there. Also this week someone else approached me. I feel very honored and welcomed here in the Tri Cities now that I found people closer to my wavelength.

From the session, these were my favorites. Pencil construction lines, pen and ink, with watercolor.







Location:W Sylvester St,Pasco,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment