Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The 16 Different Types of (Art School) Students

Chuck Dillon has been teaching for 10 years now at the Hussian School of Art in Philadelphia. After seeing students come and go, he decided to create sixteen different stereotypes he sees day in and day out. Though I've personally never gone to art school, I can appreciate these for what they're worth - a hilarious depiction of what students look like in this day and age

















I saw this on my old acrylic painting professor's Facebook page, and loved it so much I had to share it! I was somewhere between the Metal Student and the Average/Good Student, with touches of anime, stressed, hippy, and goth/emo. If you can't laugh at this, you're probably still in school, or still insecure with who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment