Sunday, February 10, 2008

Updates

Its been some time since I've posted, so its time again. I finally finished the poster for RetrowareTV:



It took a LONG time to finish this last project. I'm going to print a couple copies to put in my portfolio, its an 11"x17" poster. They really enjoyed it, and I was pretty happy to start experimenting a bit with the look and style.

Now that the Retroware projects are out of the way, I'm starting to work on some sketches that I want to actually paint. Here's one I just did:



I also want to start a webcomic. If the response is good, I'm going to get it compiled and printed through ComiXpress, then pimp it out at the cons. I would love to be published.

In other news, I just finished watching the tv series Freaks and Geeks on dvd. It was a shortlived tv series on HBO. After renting it on Netflix, I think I'm going to buy it. It's probably one of the best shows I've seen in a long time. Even though the series is set in highschool during the early '80s, it has a phenomenal amount of parallels to my junior high and highschool years. Rent it if you get a chance!

Lastly, I got a new mp3 player for my birthday. My new player is the Sansa e260 4GB, and its amazing. The player is just like my old one, but with a bigger screen, larger hard drive, and I can watch videos on it. I actually watched a whole movie on it last week, Shoot 'em Up. The player also has a microSD expandable slot. When I have some extra cash I want to get an 8gb card for it. That will be a ridiculous amount of available space.

No comments:

Post a Comment