Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Free Sketch Commission Fridays

Im thinking of maybe giving away two free 5"x7" sketch commissions inked and colored in marker every Friday through summer. I'm trying to drum up some awareness of my art, and my recent and upcoming comics. Everyone likes art, especially of their favorite characters. I figured I can simultaneously post here, twitter, tumblr, g+, and my blog and the first two who email me get to decide a character for the free sketch. If its a US winner, free shipping, otherwise outsiders get a high res scan, or if they want they can pay for shipping on their dime via PayPal. It shouldn't be too expensive, paper is pretty light. Only stipulations are no nudity or ultra violence. These will be busts of the character (from shoulder to head). Does this interest anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment