Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Preparing for Spokane ComiCon

So today I'm packing whatever I can in some tubs, and double checking everything for the con. It's a real stress, but it's also so much fun. I'm pretty proud this year because I'll have a really nice display for my art, I'll have my ipad for art references, plus I'll be using my iPad with the Square App to accept major credit cards. This will probably be the most professional my booth will look yet!

I'm also beating myself up over not finishing The Heidegger Experiment mini comic. I'll just have to suck it up and finish that and more next time. Every year I'm learning more, and expanding more. It's really great.

One last note, I also made sure to pack something I think every artist with a booth should have:  a dispenser of hand sanitizer. Have it available for attendees, and use it yourself. I shake a lot of people's hands, touch people's belongings, they touch my stuff, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment