Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school and I'm pretty excited. My first class was Intro To Film, and after reading the syllabus, I am pretty stoked. I have seen the majority of the movies on the film list already, and sometime in the quarter we will be storyboarding a Children's Story/Fairy Tale... I love it when my classes give me the opportunity to draw, I get to show off a little!
My second class is Ethnic and Racial Sociology. The topics we are already talking about are pretty interesting, and the instructor seems very knowledgeable. She was born and raised in China, and has a PhD. In class she asked a few students about their racial background and what it means to them, of course she had to pick me. I hate talking in front of strangers, I get pretty nervous; then to talk about myself is even worse!

So today I bought my parking pass, my film book, school supplies, paid off my JC Penny card, and several other errands... all during this nasty weather we are having. I did a lot of errands today and started school, I feel like a weight has been lifted now.

No comments:

Post a Comment